|Proud Members Of
The Goal of Williamsburg Insurance Associates:
Williamsburg Insurance Associates is committed to being the premier independent insurance agencies in Williamsburg, Virginia. Our commitment is to provide customers with the best insurance value and service available, while maintaining the highest ethical standards and credibility with our clients, carriers, and the public.
Williamsburg Insurance Associates is a Full Lines, Independent Insurance Agency with a broad range of Commercial, Personal, Life, and Health products. We’ve aligned ourselves with some of the finest carriers to deliver these products to you.
The History of Williamsburg Insurance Associates
Established in 1974, Williamsburg Insurance Associates has grown to one of the premier insurance agencies in the Williamsburg Area, serving not only Williamsburg, James City County and York County but clients throughout Virginia. Williamsburg Insurance Associates is owned and operated by Perry DePue and Susan Mullins DePue.
WHY AN INDEPENDENT AGENT?
There is a difference in where you buy your protection. Many people don’t realize there are three sources for insurance:
- Captive Agents, who can sell you the insurance of only one company.
- “1-800 Agents”, who can offer you insurance of only one company, and only on the telephone.
- Independent Insurance Agents, -like us-who represent a number of insurance companies, and research with these firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage and service.
Call us now or click here to Email us.
We are an Independent Insurance Agency:
- Our Motto is. “We Represent Many Fine Companies… But We Work For You!”. We work on your side when you have a loss and follow through to see that you get fair, prompt payment and service. We represent a carefully selected group of financially sound, reputable group of companies therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price.
- Our Aim is to reduce your insurance cost to reduce gaps in coverage. Our professional staff analyzes your insurance requirements first form the viewpoint of RISK MANAGEMENT. By the use of such tools as risk management, risk reduction, risk transfer or risk assumption the cost of your package may be considerably reduced. Your existing insurance is examined and recommendations and cost comparisons are submitted to you for review.
There is a difference!